Job Vacancies: Trainee Support Worker:
Location England, London, Camden (Scheme based)
Duration: 12-18 Months
We’re recruiting to ensure BOT Housing Management Service Standards, is efficiently and effectively organized to enable it to achieve its aims and objectives in the agreement with the Landlord. You’ll implement a framework to ensure high quality provision of housing services and support for the people who are occupying the Properties covered the Agreement to the extent of the terms. Candidate will play an integral role in helping us to achieve our ambition to ensure that vulnerable clients have a decent roof over their heads, better their life and avoid the cycle of reoffending by engaging them to have a purpose drive life.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Working knowledge of all aspects of housing management in a supported Housing Environment.
- To coordinate and carry out routine site inspections and make appropriate recommendations in relation to communal repairs, fire safety and general health and safety (Daily, weekly, monthly, Annual Risk assessment, Fire Alarm testing, Fire Drill,)
- An understanding of statutory compliance, especially related to housing
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your own workload
- Brilliant communication skills and a positive approach.
- Have experience of completing risk assessments/referrals,
- Signing up occupancy agreements completing HB applications
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide range of residents, whom will be particularly vulnerable.
- You will also require good IT skills and mathematical abilities.
- Have experience of keeping detailed and accurate records and organise your work to meet challenging targets.
If interested, please, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more further information.